Tourists Of Coron: Renee

Meet Renee from San Francisco, California
"I love traveling alone, and it's a goal of mine to travel solo once every two years. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want, and you're so much more open to meeting and connecting with people. Coron is incredible, there's so much variety, from lakes to seas, villages to beaches, paddle boarding to diving, hiking to safaris. The food here was also (to my surprise) better than in El Nido. Three days is just not enough! I spent two days island hopping and beach hopping, and the third day wandering about town, and wish I had more time for diving. One of my favorite moments in Coron was the day when I rented my own boat and island hopped around the island. While snorkeling, I saw a green turtle about five feet away and followed him for a good ten minutes! Then during lunchtime, we went to a small island and my boat crew literally cooked up a feast for me. It was such a beautiful and chill day."
#touristsofcoron #coron #itsmorefuninthephilippines #palawan
 




Comments